INTRODUCING…63 ALBERT ST, CAMP HILL
This stunning 4 bedroom freehold townhouse is a truly rare property, overlooking a quiet, leafy park in Camp Hill.
Offering all of the benefits of a house and wide outdoor spaces, without the maintenance - perfect for downsizers or busy families.
YOUR OWN PRIVATE PARADISE BY THE PARK
Featuring an entertainer's kitchen, with ILVE appliances, butler's pantry and plentiful storage spilling out onto a large built-in outdoor bbq. Other high-end finishes include a natural stone island bench top, limed alpine timber floors and multi-zone ducted air-conditioning.
Take in the breeze through extra large bi-fold doors that flow out from the living to your private outdoor entertaining area. Wake up among the canopies of the trees in the master bedroom and relax with a morning cuppa on the upstairs balcony.
- freehold (no body corporate fees);
- generous 195.8 sqm of internal floor space and 74.4 sqm of private open space (270.3 sqm total);
- private pool;
- multi-zone ducted air-conditioning;
- solar panels;
- 2.8m high ceilings (downstairs) and 2.5m high ceilings (upstairs);
- butler's pantry;
- ILVE induction cooktop and appliances;
- stunning natural stone island bench top;
- built-in outdoor BeefEater bbq;
- limed alpine timber floors;
- generous storage with WIR in master, built-in robes in other bedrooms and generous bathroom cabinetry; and
- easy clean epoxy flooring in double lock-up garage.