A rare opportunity to secure 1 of 3 luxurious freehold townhouses available in one of Greenslopes' most exclusive streets.
With prices starting from low to mid $800,000s, these homes really are something special.
Each townhouse includes:
Generous indoor-outdoor entertaining spaces to make the most of the Queensland lifestyle and climate
Individualised floor plans and designs to enhance privacy and personal vantage points overlooking lush surrounds
High-end designer interiors
Master bedrooms complete with ensuite and walk-in-robes
Stunning bathrooms with stylish fixtures and fittings
40mm feature manufactured stone kitchen bench tops with breakfast bars and 2pac soft close cabinetry
ILVE electronic appliances including induction cooktops
High quality floorings and tiling
Daikin ducted air-conditioning with six zones throughout
The Queensland Government's $20,000 Great Start Grant has just been extended for a further 6 months.
Introduced in 2016, the Great Start Grant replaced the Queensland First Home Owners’ Grant. Initially a $15,000 boost for qualifying first home buyers, the State Government used the 2017/18 State Budget to announce that an increased grant of $20,000 will remain on offer until 31 December, 2017. Find more details here: https://firsthomeowners.initiatives.qld.gov.au
LOCATION + COMMUNITY
Located just 6 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, 21 Barradine St, Greenslopes offers easy access to everything you would ever need - including local cafes, shops, public transport, schools and medical centres.
Other nearby shopping, transport and services:
- IGA Marketplace and speciality stores including cafe, bottle shop, bakery, newsagent and sushi train - 550m
- Nearest high frequency bus stop - 600m
- Jam Pantry cafe - 750m
- Cavendish Rd Neighbourhood Centre, including cafes, restaurants and speciality stores - 900m
- Stones Corner precinct including bars, restaurants, shopping centre and more - 1.6km
- Coorparoo Square, set to include ALDI supermarket, other retail, restaurants and Dendy cinema - 2km (under construction)
- Princess Alexandra Hospital - 2.8km
Other nearby schools and childcare facilities:
- Greenslopes State Primary School - 850m*
- Loreto College - 1.1km
- Greenslopes Childcare Centre - 1.5km
- Villanova College - 1.8km
- Cavendish Rd State High School - 2.6km*
- Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie) - 5.2km
* Designated catchment school